Puredrop offers a wide range of Variable Area Flow Meters (Rotameters) for various flow measuring applications; a convenient measuring instrument in field to monitor the flow at site in critical cooling, sampling and process applications. These are manufactured under technical know-how from M/s Heinrich Messtechnik GmbH, Germany. Proven design, long term usage references ensure complete safety and suitability of their usage in severe applications, backed up by all the necessary mandatory certifications
- Meter sizes from 1/2" to 4"
- Temperature ranges up to 350 oC
- Ranges: 0.5 - 5 l/h to 8,000 - 80,000 l/h of water
- With Display, Optionally standard 4…20mA current output, Set Points and Pulse output for totalising
- Optional Communication protocols : HART ®, Profibus PA, Fieldbus Foundation
- Optional Outputs : Single and Dual Switch Points, Dual Scale
- Available for use in hazardous areas
- Stainless Steel Versions for installation in aggressive environments and near sea installations
- High pressure versions up to 2500 #.
- Spring Stop options for high flow liquids and damping cylinders for Gases
The measuring Element consists of a sharp-edged measuring ring (1) and a conical float (2). A medium flows from the bottom to the top, through the measuring ring, lifting the float until the buoyancy force (A) and the weight of the float (Gs) establish equilibrium. As the height of the float varies, an annular clearance (S) proportional to the flow (Q) appears between the float and the measuring ring. The height of the float in the measuring ring is a measure of the flow (Q). The permanent magnet (3) embedded in the float then transmits this measure to the scale and the optional electronics evaluators through the magnet tracking indicator system.
The CBGN Meters is suitable for flow measurement of Liquids or gaseous products in pipes. It shows the current flow rate in volume or mass per unit in time, and is generally used for Flow Measurement in Dosing, Monitoring, adjusting and control of liquid or gaseous products. All Metal design based Rotameter versions:
- CBGN-S: SS 316 (Stainless Steel version)
- CBGN-P: PTFE ( Teflon lined version )
- CGBN-H: Hastalloy C version
- CBGN-T: Titanium MOC version