We are among the acclaimed names in the industry, bringing forthEpoxy Resinfor our priceless customers. The offered compound is applicable in the construction industry and is widely demanded by the customers. We make this compound available in varied specifications to fulfil the diverse requirements of the customers. This compound is made available by us at competitive prices. We are presenting a quality assured assortment of Epoxy Resin. The Epoxy Resin we offer are recommended amongst the clients for their availability in safe packaging. Besides, offered products are highly demanded for their quality. Moreover, one can avail these products in given time bound. Unmodified resins of medium viscosity liquid produced from Bisphenol A & Epichlorohydrin, content no diluents.
This materials typically consist of two parts: an epoxy resin and a “hardener.” When the epoxy resin and epoxy resin hardener are mixed together, a “covalent bond” is formed. This covalent bond is extremely strong and requires a substantial amount of energy to break. The time the epoxy resin takes to harden, or “cure,” varies by product and results in polymers with different properties. Its main use is in Floor Coatings, Granites & Marbles. We are one of the Leading Importers & Suppliers of Epoxy Resin in India.
- Floor Coatings
- Floor Paints
- Concrete floor paint
- Granites & Marbles
- Electrical Industry (Insulation)
- Current Transformer
- Potential Transformer
- Switch Gears
- Filament Winding
- High Solid Coatings
- Surface Coatings
- Best used as floor and wall coating.
- It water proofs the surface son which it is coated, Used as an impervious,
- Resilient and chemical resistant floor or
- Wall coating in food processing plants,
- Breweries, canning and bottling factories and
- General water proofing.
- Used as a protective and decorative coating in laboratories, abattoirs
- Civil engineering and construction industry
- Automotive coatings
- Can & coil coatings
- Marine and Industrial protective coatings
- Tooling, potting, casting and moulding compounds
- Stabilizer in PVC
- Solvent based, high solids and solvent free coatings