Water Treatment Chemicals
Cooling Water Treatment
We have extensive range of products for open-recirculating, once through and closed loop systems to deliver:
- Cleaner heat transfer surfaces
- Control general and pitting corrosion
- Scale and deposit control
- Microbiological fouling control
Boiler Water Treatment
Principal objective of treating and conditioning steam generating circuit is to prevent scaling, corrosion, deposition and carry over. Puredrop water has the right products to overcome the above problems. We offer robustly developed:
- Corrosion inhibitor
- Oxygen scavenger
- pH controller
- Boiler descaling compounds
Raw Water / Waste Water Clarification
Raw water and Waste Water Clarification is an important part of pre-treatment of source water making it fit for further treatment and use in plant. We offer a wide range of anionic, catanionic and non-anionic polyelectrolyte’s with application in removal of turbidity in raw water to settlement of solids in waste water and de-watering of sludge. Our products are proven to perform.
With the wider usage of membranes for water treatment comes the need to protect them from deposition and fouling. If the membrane throughout is to be maintained, in addition to pre-filtration, protection against dissolved salts and organic clogging the pores is essential. We offer Antiscalant, Preservative and Cleaning Compounds to give complete membrane protection.
Foaming is generally undesirable as it disturbs production sequences in which liquids particularly water, have an important function as transporting media. Foaming can lead to lower production yields and finished products of poor quality. We offer range of defoamers which have been working successfully in industries such as Asbestos, Sugar, Paper, Dyes, Biotech, Lubricants, Drawing Oil emulsions, etc.
Drinking Water Disinfection
We offer disinfection technologies to mitigate microbial growth in drinking water ensuring e-coli, coliform and pathogenic bacteria are killed results in clean and safe drinking water. Our products also result in clearer and odor free water.
Puredrop Anti-Scaling Dosing Chemical
|Packaging Details||5 litres Can|
|Grade Standard||Reagent Grade|
|Packaging Size||5 to 50 liter|
|Type Of Chemicals||Scale Inhibitor|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Puredrop Anti-Scaling Dosing Chemical controls inorganic scales of elements commonly in surface, ground and sea water.
- It is a liquid antiscalant & antifoulant for reverse osmosis systems
- Continuous use of Puredrop Anti-Scaling Dosing Chemical reduces membrane-scaling tendencies thereby giving sustained performance for a longer time and reducing unscheduled shutdowns and cleaning costs.
- Increases shelf life of membrane
- Effective in presence of chloride and hardness upto 900 ppm
- Excellent scale control for high silica waters upto 400 ppm
- Free from phosphates and other chelants
- Non Toxic & Eco-friendly
- Delivery Time: Within 24 Hours
- Packaging Details: 5 to 50 liter